Sunday, April 7, 2013

It is 2:22 am and 4:30 pm. The mind is confused.

Below you will see a picture of what a woman looks like after a million hour plane flight.  Although I must say, it was not really that bad.  The first leg was United Airlines Express and they stunk.  The two twelve year olds sitting beside me and I agreed that this was the worst pilot and flight take-off and landings we had experienced.  Cracker Jack box license?  I think maybe. . . . Took off from Dulles after meeting up with other TGC participants and onto Frankfurt we went.  As we had a five hour layover, I was lucky enough to visit with a couple of my friends, Eric & Sonja who came to the airport and took me out for lunch in downtown Frankfurt.  It was excellent and so was the company and conversation.  Leaving the airport and coming back in was easy, however, it was Sunday so was not too crowded.  I do not know who easy it would be if the timing was different.  The German people at the airport were much friendlier and helpful than airports in the USA.  Onto the Almaty Flight for another 6 hours we went.  Here I sit in this room.  My body is tired, legs are sore and I have the kankles of an eighty year old woman.  Or Elephantitis of the leg.  We'll see if it goes away tomorrow.    Goodnight my friends, errr . . . . good afternoon or good evening.  Whichever pertains to you and yours.










No comments:

Post a Comment