Saturday, July 12, 2014

China Scenes: Perspectives of Beijing - Your Turn

Part of traveling is looking at things that may be familiar in some cases and totally foreign in others.  Rather than walk you through these photos explaining one by one, I am designing this post for you to examine yourselves.  I had to figure out a lot on my own, especially with being someplace where the language is totally unrecognizable to me.  We have the luxury of a translator, who is available a lot, but not always.  I will offer you this.  If you have any questions about any of these pics, you know how to contact me friends.

 P.S.  Best way to view these images is to click on them.  It enlarges them so you can see them in better detail.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment